Service early and save with special discounted rates on our Clean Burn Maintenance Program. Now through May, save $100 on our regular maintenance price. Protect your equipment, prepare for the cold and put money back in your pocket.
|March, April & May||$525|
|June, July & August||$550|
|September, October & November||$625|
Our maintenance program includes:
- Vacuuming the ashes from combustion chamber and flue tubes.
- Vacuuming the chimney at breach and cleaning and adjusting barometric damper for proper draft.
- Inspecting the burner for worn or weak components and upgrades.
- Replacing the burner pre-heater block with ultrasonically cleaned block plus new service kit.
- Cleaning and replacing filters in the tank, pump and canister. (Additional tanks and filters extra)
- New Jersey customers may choose to add an additional $45.00 per unit for emissions testing.
- Free telephone technical support.
- A Burner Service Kit (a $175 value) including: Nozzle, Electrode, Air and oil regulator components, Pump Gasket and Screen, Air and Oil Solenoid Plungers and springs, block plugs, and a new Canister O- Ring.
Available in select areas only. Program excludes discontinued models. Please call for pricing on discontinued units. Units must not exceed 1500 hours since last service. Fees may apply if additional equipment is required to access unit.
For more information about Clean Burn products, Click Here.