Commercial Drivers Safer than Public Perception Indicates

Category:

New data from Verizon Connect shows commercial drivers are far safer than the public perceives them to be. According to reports, 83 percent of Americans believe they are safer behind the wheel than commercial drivers.  However, drivers of light to heavy duty commercial vehicles are involved in just 3 percent of sever crashes.  A majority […]

Read More>

Coca-Cola Creates Test Bottles from Recycled Plastic

Category:

Coca-Cola announced the successful creation of 300 test bottles made from a portion of recycled marine plastic. The soft drink company created a bottle made from 25 percent recycled plastic as part of its Joint Sustainability Action Plan, which was initially put into action in 2017.  Reports indicate the bottles are the first of their […]

Read More>

Ford, Mahindra Announce Joint Venture

Category:

Ford and Mahindra announced a new, $275 million joint venture as the American automaker seeks to rejuvenate its business in India. According to reports, Mahindra will own a 51 percent controlling stake in the partnership with Ford holding the remaining 49 percent. The two companies will create three Ford-branded vehicles, including a midsize SUV. Both […]

Read More>

Oil Analysis Programs are Simple to Start

Category:

While oil analysis can provide equipment owners with valuable insight and considerable savings, starting such a program can seem like a daunting task. How do you get started? And once you do, how should you take samples? And how often? The first step is to provide important company and equipment information, as well as any […]

Read More>

New Jersey Auto Dealers Sue Tesla

Category:

The New Jersey Coalition of Automotive Retailers has filed a lawsuit against Tesla, claiming the electric vehicle giant has violated state franchise laws. According to reports, the suit accuses Tesla of violating the law when it opened a fifth direct sale location. The state had previously allowed Tesla to open four locations. The suit also […]

Read More>

Apple to Begin Using Recycled Rare Earth Metals

Category:

Apple has announced it will begin using parts made from recycled rare earth metals in its new iPhone 11 models. According to reports, the phones’ taptic engine will be made entirely from rare earth metals. The part allows the devices to generate a button clicking sound when tapped and represents about 25 percent of the […]

Read More>

Volkswagen Settles Another Emissions Scandal Suit

Category:

Volkswagen has settled another claim related to its diesel emissions scandal, this time in Australia. According to reports, the German automaker has settled a class action lawsuit with owners of various Volkswagen, Audi and Skoda models. The settlement will be for a minimum $87 million and up to $127 million if the claimant group is […]

Read More>

National Truck Driver Appreciation Week: Trucking Industry Fast Facts

Category:

Truck drivers play a critical role in so many aspects of our day-to-day lives.  In honor of National Truck Driver Appreciation Week, check out some key facts and figures about the industry that keeps America moving. PetroChoice thanks all truck drivers for their contributions.  We would especially like to thank our drivers, who are the […]

Read More>

Nissan CEO Saikawa Announces Resignation

Category:

Nissan CEO Hiroto Saikawa announced his resignation after admitting to receiving improper income linked to the automaker’s stock price. Saikawa had been under fire since the arrest of his predecessor Carlos Ghosn in 2018. According to reports, the now-former CEO received inflated payments by illegally adjusting the date he cashed in stock options. He promised […]

Read More>

Automakers Pledge to Add Rear Seat Reminders

Category:

As many as 20 automakers announced they would equip their vehicles with rear seat reminders by 2025, according to reports. The announcement comes after the Senate Commerce Committee passed legislation to require all automakers to install such technology. The July vote did not give a timeline for the change. However, a group of 20 automakers, […]

Read More>
Copyright © 2020 PetroChoice. All Rights Reserved. | Sitemap